Finding the best person to share your life with is very important when it comes to your life experiences and levels of happiness. It can be really hit or miss at times trying to find that special someone to create the relationship of your dreams with. To help optimize your success, I have 7 awesome insights here, to help you find the best person for you, and create the happiness you long for together.
There are many factors involved in creating a great relationship with someone. While it is up to you to decide what is most important to you in your potential partner, there are some key principles that are built into the very fabric of your being, that can help you achieve your love and happiness ever after dream.
Keep in mind as you consider potential possibilities that if you can see the highest and best potential in someone, and then encourage that person to become their best potential with your love and nurturing they can become absolutely amazing! It is possible for people bring out the very best in each other or the very worst! The goal here is to help you discover how to bring the best partner into your life, to create a relationship with; in which you both bring out the best in each other. You see, love is not as much about where it begins, as infatuation only lasts about 9 to 18 months at best. Love is about the journey you create together. It is about all the little things you do to fall in love with each other over and over again. It is vital to continually feed and nurture your relationship, much like cultivating a garden to keep it alive and flourishing.
As you consider who to spend your life with, ask yourself these questions.
- Will I be happy spending the rest of my life with this person?
- Are we sexually compatible? Am I attracted to them physically?
- Do I feel safe and respected with this person?
- How do they make me feel about myself? Do they bring out my best qualities?
- Do they make good decisions on important matters?
- Do we make good decisions together?
- What am I looking for in a relationship?
- What are they looking for in me?
- Why do I want to be in a relationship at this time?
- Why do they want to be in a relationship with me?
- In what ways is this person good for me?
- Are there any Red Flags in this person’s behavior or past that could mean trouble for me? (Do they have any addictions or destructive behaviors?)
- How do they treat their family members and others they are close to?
Love is not about settling for the best you can get. It is about growing together, and helping each other become the best possible versions of yourself that you can be. Our love relationships can’t guarantee us a perfect life. A great relationship can give us love, companionship, passion and opportunities to grow. We can help each other heal our deficits, and through communication create the best strategies to survive all the curve balls life can throw your way.
It is my sincere desire to help you either find and create the best relationship you possibly can, or transform the one you are in, into the most amazing experience ever! Wouldn’t it be awesome to be able to look back on your lives together one day when you are older and say, “You have added to my life in so many wonderful ways! I can’t even imagine what my life would have like without you?” Let it be so.
In part 2 I will continue with some very unique insights into the seven chakras or levels within your being, that each need to be met in order to create the best possible relationship in my next post. In part 3 we will look at creating these connections in an existing relationship, along with detecting and healing any imbalances in order to achieve happiness together.
Until next time may you be blessed! Namaste.